- How much notice is required to cancel an appointment?
We require 48 hours notice for
any changes or cancellations. Otherwise a fee will be charged.
- What types of Payment Plans do you accept?
Payment is due as service is rendered.
Insurance claims will be submitted for you. Please note, some of our fees are above the BC Fee Guide.
- What Hours are you open?
Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:00AM-5:00
PM. No evening appointments available.
- What Types of Payment do you accept?
We accept Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Debit/Cash/Cheque.
We do not offer any payment plans.
- Is my appointment covered by MSP?
No we are a private clinic
- Will my extended benefits cover my visit?
Most extended plans will allow coverage
for naturopathic visits; you will need to submit your own claim as we do not do third party billing.
- Which doctor would be best for me?
We are a multi disciplinary practise often you
will see more than one doctor in our clinic on your road to health and wellness.
- How many appointments will I need?
Your doctor will formulate a treatment plan specific
to your needs.
- Do you accept ICBC claims or WCB claims?
No we do not accept active insurance claims.
- How can I prepare for an IV treatment?
It is recommended that you have had a good
meal before IV therapy.